On our Computing quest, pupils will learn to:
- *Understand and apply the fundamental principles and concepts of computer science, including abstraction, logic, algorithms and data representation.
- *Analyse problems in computational terms, and have repeated practical experience of writing computer programs in order to solve such problems.
- *Evaluate and apply information technology, including new or unfamiliar technologies.
- *Understand the importance of being safe and secure when online by using technology appropriately and with correct permissions.
- *Analyse the risks and potential threats caused by the misuse of technology.
- *Evaluate and apply the rules and strategies of online safety in all technological aspects of their lives.
We want to ensure that by the end of Year 6, pupils can analytically solve problems, are responsible, competent, confident and creative users of information and communication technology.
Click on the image below to view an enlarged version of the Computing Quest at Whiteknights.