Boost Your Child's Education: Free School Meals and Extra Funding Opportunities
Did you know? In the UK, over 10% of eligible pupils miss out on free school meals. At Whiteknights we are committed to ensuring that every eligible pupil claims what they're entitled to. Not only does this benefit your child's nutrition and well-being, but it also unlocks additional funding for our school to provide even better support and resources. Don't miss out on this opportunity to maximise your child's education – claim your free school meals today!
To qualify, your child must be in school and you must be receiving one of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- NASS support
- Guarantee element of State Pension
- Child Tax Credit, provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Creditfor the four weeks after employment ends
- Universal Credit, provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
If this applies to you but your child isn’t registered for free school meals, complete and submit the below form.